Junior Golf Lesson Program
Quit Qui Oc Golf Club has always been committed to developing the game of golf through it's Junior Golf Program. This program offers youngsters an affordable opportunity to learn the fundamentals of the golf swing while also learning the rules, etiquette and history of this great game.
The Junior Lesson Program is a five week program, starting Thursday, June 14th, that teaches the game through group and individual instruction, contests and games, and on-course instruction and application.
Group A - Thursday Mornings, 8:00am-9:30am
Group B - Thursday Mornings, 9:30am-11:30am
June 14th, June 21st, June 28th, July 12th & July 19th (no Lesson July 5th)
- This program is designed for students ages 7-13 and beginners.
- Lessons will focus on the golf swing fundamentals of posture, grip and alignment, as well as, putting, chipping, golf course etiquette and basic rules. Additionally students will have the opportunity to play on the golf course.
- Each class will be limited to the first 45 students to enroll.
- Cost: $50 per student, $80 for two, and $95 for three from the same family.
- Price includes weekly lesson, on-course play, QQO Cap and sleeve of Titleist golf balls.
To sign-up, please call the pro-shop at (920) 876-2833 or email Rachel at email@example.com for availability.
Download the 2017 Junior Golf Program Registration PDF.
Junior Golf Events
There are no upcoming events at this time.