Junior Golf Lesson Program
Quit Qui Oc Golf Club has always been committed to developing the game of golf through it's Junior Golf Program. This program offers youngsters an affordable opportunity to learn the fundamentals of the golf swing while also learning the rules, etiquette and history of this great game.
The Junior Lesson Program is a five week program that teaches the game through group and individual instruction, contests and games, and on-course instruction and application.
Group A - Thursday Mornings, 8:00am-9:30am
Group B - Thursday Mornings, 9:30am-11:30am
June 15th, June 22nd, June 29th, July 13th & July 20th (no Lesson July 6th)
- This program is designed for students ages 7-13 and beginners.
- Both groups will be taught fundamentals skills including: putting, chipping, pitching and full swing. In addition, students will have an opportunity to play on the golf course.
- Each class will be limited to 40 juniors.
- Cost: $50 per student, $80 for two, and $95 for three from the same family.
- Price includes weekly lesson, on-course play, QQO Cap and sleeve of Titleist golf balls.
To sign-up, please call the pro-shop at (920) 876-2833 or email Rachel at firstname.lastname@example.org for availability.
Download the 2017 Junior Golf Program Registration PDF.
Junior Golf Events
There are no upcoming events at this time.